GReat achievements of inGenious
At the end of October 2014 and after 3 intensive years, the inGenious project has concluded its activities. During this time many milestones have been reached and a lot of work has been done regarding the use of industry educational practices as well as the establishment and promotion of school-industry collaboration.
A summary of our major achievements, that we can all be proud of are:
• Network of 340 inGenious Pilot teachers
• Extended network of over 1500 inGenious teachers
• Collection of 158 school-industry collaboration practices
• A network of over 40 partners and associate partners ready to help schools and teachers
• Organisation of 9 face to face inGenious workshops, 3 inGenious Academies and 3 inGenious summer schools
• Organisation of 23 online chats with industry experts, 15 Communities of Practices (CoPs) and 1 MOOC
• Teachers and students evaluation of 34 school-industry practices
• Shooting of many videos for the project
• Conception of an Ambassador database
• Creation of a code of conduct for school-industry collaboration
• Set up of 3 competitions for schools
• Certificates for all pilot teachers who participated in the programme
Many thanks to all teachers and all partners for their great work over these past 3 years!